Saturday, May 12, 2012

I know, I know....

So here's how everything is going here. I was way sick for the last week and got nothing done. Nothing. I hate that. So now I'm trying to catch up. I'm inking pages of Bullet time and Mushroom murders. Mushroom murders #4 is almost done. I did take a couple of hours out to learn to make rifftrax DVD's. Both because I wanted them and the programs used will give me more video editing flexibility....I think. I now have everything I need to do video reviews. I bought the paint fro the desk last night. Now I have to repair the desk, as it was second hand (OK I picked it up next to a dumpster, are you happy?) and build the set. I have assembled the studio lights. That's where everything stands. Now back to work to get a little bit more done before gaming tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment