Monday, April 9, 2012

Just an unfunny update

Just a quick note on my progress. I finished inking page 16 of issue 4 of Mushroom Murders. Have almost finished page 7 of Bullet Time issue 4. I opened a twitter account @jaconey1, I hope I put that right. As for doing video reviews which I still plan to do ASAP, Things are tight money wise at the moment so that's moving slowly, but I continue to work on my set, and I got a tripod. Still need 3 pieces of video software, a decent camera, and lighting. But I will get there. Sorry that this post wasn't at all funny. To make it up to you my loyal readers (meaning the spambots that have webcrawled the site) here is a nyancat video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzVwuwqddWc. Sure there are plenty of these but I love the music on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment