Tuesday, April 3, 2012

PS238



First off this is not a rant, or a proper review. This post is just gushing praise. I have several of the trade collections of the comic PS238 by Aaron Williams, but there were a handful of issues I missed and I haven't gotten in collections yet. I just finished catching up on a bunch of them as they are uploaded as a webcomic on Aaron Williams site. I can not stress enough how good this comic is. It is all ages appropriate, but has humor and concepts that appeal to adult readers. It is a superhero spoof that transcends the category of parody in every way. As if that wasn't enough there are tons of references and easter eggs for nerds of almost every variety. This comic rocks and if you aren't reading it you should be. I give it 2 stars up and 5 thumbs. Yes you read that right, deal with it. How nick or cartoon network have not made this into one of the most kick-ass shows ever is beyond me. So that is that. As of this writing the first 38 issues are available to read free on Aaron Williams site at http://www.nodwick.com/. Go forth and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment