Monday, March 19, 2012

Stuff, Stuff and more Stuff

So here we are 20 days later. I'm still working on inking Issues 4 of both Mushroom Murders, and Bullet Time. Got the preview copies of Mushroom Murders issue 1 in the mail and they look great for the most part. I had a couple of nitpics with the printing, but overall quite satisfying. I have been prepping my taxes to go to the accountant so that's a barrel of fun. I have been also considering doing some new Toyin' around strips for http://www.hedgehoggames.com/ since I haven't done any strips for the site in forever. Finally I did a couple of xtranormal youtube videos many months ago. It was fun but not as much as I had hoped so I'm looking to get a handycam and make some proper videos at some point in the not too distant future. That is the state of things here. I have a rant brewing, but with no camera it will be a text rant. I'll get on that tomorrow. For now all I'll say is Michael Bay........TMNT.......WHY??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment