Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rantless


I planned to put up a humorous rant today. Really I did. But everything currently irritating me has just been little crap not worthy of my righteous rage. Also I still haven't gotten the camera, and really my rants are much better in person cause then I can make funny faces, but that is neither here nor there. Today I have a Thursday "day job" that has me drive all over for about five hours. Normally this would provide me with ample ranting fodder because let's face it, people are annoying, all of them, everywhere, without exception, except of course for you dear reader. But today went well, bizarrely well in fact. There was no "A-ha I can spaz out about that" moment. If fact it went so well it makes me worry. So here we are, a rantless rant. So in closing yes I'm gonna go get a lottery ticket. Haw can I not, it's up to half a b-b-b-billion. End of rant....less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment